Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Books to Read

I keep thinking of all the books that I want to read. I have a little over two weeks of vacation time beginning next week, but I am also participating in the 52 books in 52 weeks challange for 2010, so I have to choose my reading carefully so I don't run out before the new year starts!

Books on my "to read"  list so far:

Oliver Twist (in progress)
Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglas
Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell (on hold waiting to be picked up at the library)
The Victorian Internet by Tom Standage (also on hold waiting at the library)
Where is God? by Dr. John Townsend (I'll be reviewing this one for Thomas Nelson)
Nurtureshock by Po Bronson & Ashley Merriman

I think I'll look around for some good fiction to add to my list as well. 

No comments: